Now that the facts are becoming clear we find that:-
- The police had attended the shooters residence on over 30 occasions but took no action.
- The FBI had been informed on two separate occasions but took no action.
- The school knew about the shooters mental state saying he should not be allowed in with a backpack, (more on the school discipline inaction below).
- When the shooting started the schools armed police officer stood outside hiding behind a pillar.
- Four Broward county deputies who where first on the scene also stood outside the school.
We also find the the fake news old media held a “town hall” meeting which was fully scripted by CNN. They didn’t allow anyone who was in favour of gun ownership to be involved and nobody could ask their own questions only those supplied by CNN.
The school, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High, has a discipline problem. And what used to happen is that the local police would arrest and prosecute offenders. But some people said this was racist because some students were always in trouble. So the police and school authorities simply stopped disciplining and arresting even for serious offences.
Donald Trump is right.
The authorities should actually do their job properly both in tackling discipline and being on the lookout for nutters with mental health problems.
Gun free zones only attract potential shooters so lets have more guns in school. Train and arm some of the teachers who presumably won’t run away.